PK Accommodation Health and Safety Information: COVID-19
During your time here at PK, be rest assured that our members and visitors can comfortably and confidently enjoy their stay without the concern of having unnecessary or close contact with others.
At Peninsula Kingswood our priority is the safety and well-being of all members, guests and team members. Whilst we have always taken great pride in maintaining the highest hygiene standards and level of service, in response to COVID-19 our team have taken additional safety measures to help protect all of our club visitors to the best of our ability.
- QR code/contact tracing is in place across the club.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning for all public spaces.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- Pool & Gym operations have been adjusted to comply with current social distancing requirements.
- The Golf Shop will be adhering to guidelines set out around retail and will be introducing strict sanitising rules.
Above all else, we would like to reassure you that the safety, health and well-being of our members, visitors and staff always has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy:
As part of our risk mitigation plan, the Board has decided that until further notice, all personnel on site at the club over the age of 12 must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This includes all members, staff and contractors.
Please click here to upload your Vaccination document into the Club’s system.
The safety of our guests, suppliers, on-site teams and contractors is a key priority. It is also the responsibility of every individual to ensure that they act in an appropriate and effective manner to minimise the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We request that you follow the below safety measures whilst visiting and working at Peninsula Kingswood:
• Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
• Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
• Wash your hands with soap and water often.
• Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
• Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
• Stay home if you feel unwell and call the Healthline on 1800 675 398.