Melbourne has the most illustrious and unique selection of golf courses of any city in the world. Golf in Melbourne is an experience no passionate golfer should miss. The Melbourne Sandbelt has the makings of an utterly superb golfing holiday.
- Private transfer in and out of Melbourne airport available
- First class accommodation at Peninsula Kingswood CGC
- Four games of Golf including
- Kingston Heath GC, Peninsula Kingswood CGC and Huntingdale GC
YOUR STAY AND PLAY EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- 4 nights twin-share accommodation in the beautiful clubhouse at Peninsula Kingswood CGC;
- One game of golf at the Kingston Heath Golf Club – host of the 2016 World Cup;
- Two games of golf at Peninsula Kingswood CGC;
- One game of golf at Huntingdale GC;
- Coach transfers to and from each golf club on the day of play;
- Breakfast at Peninsula Kingswood CGC each morning;
- Airport transfers available minimum 4 for interstate guests
A range of accommodation options are available for a stay and play at Peninsula Kingswood. The clubhouse contains 8 luxurious rooms overlooking the courses, and there are also 10 beautiful remote accommodation rooms overlooking the 10th hole on the South Course.
The remote rooms feature an expansive living space and deck with views of the course and surrounds. Guests have full access to the clubhouse, golf shop, bowls, tennis, gym and pool facilities during their stay.
Breakfast is included in all stays and rooms are appointed with the best in modern amenities.
|Sunday||Check-in at Peninsula Kingswood CGC Afternoon golf at PK(South Course)|
|Monday||Breakfast at PK- Transfer to KHGC Afternoon golf at Kingston Heath – Return transfer to PK|
|Tuesday||Breakfast at PKPM golf at the North Course at PK|
|Wednesday||Breakfast at PK Golf at Huntingdale GC Return transfer to PK|
|Thursday||Breakfast at PK Check out of Peninsula Kingswood CGC|
$3,000 Single $2,150 per person, twin share
For enquiries and bookings, please contact Peninsula Kingswood CGC on:
P: (03) 9789 2222 E: email@example.com
Please Click here for the Stay and Play brochure.