Melbourne has the most illustrious and unique selection of golf courses of any city in the world. Golf in Melbourne is an experience no passionate golfer should miss. The Sandbelt and Mornington Peninsula has the makings of an utterly superb golfing holiday.
- Private transfer in and out of Melbourne airport available
- First class accommodation at Peninsula Kingswood CGC
- Four games of Golf including
- Royal Melbourne GC, Peninsula Kingswood CGC and St Andrews Beach
YOUR STAY AND PLAY EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- 4 nights twin-share accommodation in the beautiful clubhouse at Peninsula Kingswood CGC;
- One game of golf at The Royal Melbourne Golf Club – host of the 2019 Presidents Cup;
- Two games of golf at Peninsula Kingswood Country Golf Club;
- One game of golf at St Andrews Beach Golf Course;
- Coach transfers to and from each golf club on the day of play;
- Breakfast at PKGC each morning;
- Airport transfers available minimum 4 for interstate guests
A range of accommodation options are available for a stay and play at Peninsula Kingswood. The clubhouse contains 8 luxurious rooms overlooking the courses, and there are also 10 beautiful remote accommodation rooms overlooking the 10th hole on the South Course.
The remote rooms feature an expansive living space and deck with views of the course and surrounds. Guests have full access to the clubhouse, golf shop, bowls, tennis, gym and pool facilities during their stay.
Breakfast is included in all stays and rooms are appointed with the best in modern amenities.
|Sunday||Check-in at Peninsula Kingswood Country Golf Club Afternoon golf at PKCGC (South Course) 1 PM|
|Monday||Breakfast at PKCGC – Transfer to RMGC Afternoon golf at Royal Melbourne 1 PM Return transfer to PKCGC|
|Tuesday||Breakfast at PKCGC AM golf at the North Course at PKCGC|
|Wednesday||Breakfast at PKCGC Golf at St Andrews Beach Golf Course Return transfer to PKCGC|
|Thursday||Breakfast at PKCGC Check out of Peninsula Kingswood CGC|
$2,600 Single $1,850 per person, twin share
For enquiries and bookings, please contact Peninsula Kingswood CGC on:
P: (03) 9789 2222 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for the Stay and Play brochure.